TruckX was established in 2014 and became very popular thanks to its relevance in the marketplace. The objective of this conference and exhibition is to host an informative and effective event for the South African trucking sector.
Participants and representatives include various service providers. Among them will be tanker and trailer manufacturers, tyre suppliers, parts distributors, telematics, insurance and finance providers, fuel and lubricant companies, refrigerated transport specialists, driver training and road safety advisers, environmental agencies, and fleet service experts.
The 2018 edition of TruckX will take place at the Kyalami Grand Prix circuit in Midrand on the 11th and 12th of July. The most anticipated trucking and fleet event of the year will feature competitions, challenges, launches, prizes, and much, much more. It’s the only event in the trucking industry that brings products, information-sharing, interaction, and extensive networking together in one place.
Here are some things you can look forward to at TruckX 2018:
- Executives from SAEPA (the South African Express Parcel Association) will compete on the Dynamic Handling Track to see who can carry out deliveries in the quickest time, using the least amount of fuel. Contestants will compete in Fiat vehicles.
- If you buy a JMC 1.6 SWB vehicle you’ll get a R3 000 travel voucher and stand a chance to win an island holiday worth R15 000!
- Isuzu Drivetrain will be giving away an exciting 4×4 driving experience! The prize includes a session at the Hennops Off-Road Trail and finishes with a lunch at the Gerotek lapa.
- Taiyuan Jiadexin, a Chinese supplier of undercar components, truck wheels, and brake discs, will be participating in this year’s edition of TruckX.
- Hyundai will be launching the EX8 Mighty.
- There will be top speakers over the two days that the event is being held and they will be addressing topical issues that affect trucking and fleet operators.
- A new conference will be taking place alongside TruckX.
Don’t miss out on South Africa’s premier trucking, fleet, and logistics conference and exhibition.
Truck & Trailer Staff Writer
Latest posts by Truck & Trailer Staff Writer (see all)
- Mercedes-Benz Arocs: A new Force in Construction - March 24, 2020
- 9 fuel-management tips to improve your fleet’s consumption - March 17, 2020
- UD Condor: the ideal medium-duty truck for your business - March 10, 2020