We know that COVID-19 and the lockdown have had an impact on the commercial, construction, and mining industries, so we took it upon ourselves to do a survey to see how much has been affected and how we can help businesses recover from these unfortunate circumstances.
The survey we conducted was sent to all the dealers we have in our database and we would like to thank everyone who responded. Please view the survey questions and results below.
1. What percentage of your sales staff is operational during the lockdown?
2. How many sales have you made during the lockdown?
3. How will you handle the price war after lockdown?
4. What effect would the exchange rate have on the used truck dealers by pushing up the price of new trucks?
5. Do you think that the lockdown will affect the supply of parts?
6. Has the lockdown affected your new product launches for the year?
7. Did you increase or decrease your digital marketing during the lockdown?
8. Do you have a new marketing strategy to boost your sales efforts after the lockdown is done?
9. Do you think the lockdown will be extended even further?
10. How will the COVID-19 experience change the way your customers buy?
- The majority of responders stated that less than 25% of their staff is operational and that most of them haven’t made sales during the lockdown period.
- It’s clear that the lockdown has already affected customer purchasing behaviour and the majority of responders agreed that customers will hold back spend, which will greatly impact the commercial and industrial business environments.
- The majority of responders agreed that the supply of parts has been affected by lockdown, but with the recent regulation changes (regarding the supply of automotive parts to essential services) that should be less of a problem going forward.
How Truck & Trailer can help you:
At Truck & Trailer, we understand the current economic struggles and how difficult it is for you as a business owner to stay positive. We’re feeling the pressure too.
But now it’s more important than ever to focus on your digital marketing strategy to help your business survive.
Call us on 087 250 9872 or email email@example.com
Survey done through SurveyMonkey
Latest posts by Chane (see all)
- Commercial vehicle sales allowed during lockdown level 4! - May 13, 2020
- Truck & Trailer Digital Marketing Survey Results - April 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Survey: Truck & Trailer Results - April 17, 2020