Please take note of the following advert criteria and user policies when it comes to placing adverts on Truck & Trailer and AgriMag.
• Only platform-related ads are to be placed.
• Include a detailed description of the item to increase your ad quality and response.
• Images of the item will increase your ad quality, please add as many as you wish:
– Use original images. not generic/stock images
– Ensure images are clear and not pixelated
– Do not use watermarked images from other platforms.
• Ads must contain both contact number and verifiable email address.
• Unique adverts may only be placed in one region and one category. No duplications will be allowed (this includes using the same image/text in various ads).
• NO warnings or complaints against scammers or other ads as ad text.
• NO ads indicating “takeover of instalments” on vehicle financing.
• NO ads stating “Blacklisted/ITC clients welcome” (prohibited by the NCA).
Latest posts by Jani Grey (see all)
- Do your part for Mandela Day and help those less fortunate - July 17, 2019
- Excavate to your heart’s content with a Kubota excavator - December 5, 2017
- Get down to business with a Bobcat Compact Track Loader - November 28, 2017