Truck & Trailer ran a survey between 10 and 16 April 2020 to better understand the impact the lockdown has had on the commercial industry. So, based on those results and our conclusions, we then decided to do a second survey that focuses more on marketing your commercial, construction and/or mining business during the lockdown and beyond. See below the results of our digital marketing survey.
1. Have you increased or decreased your marketing budget due to the lockdown?
2. What would you need from your marketing at this time?
3. Where have you focused most of your digital marketing budget?
4. Will video become an important advertising medium due to social distancing?
5. Do you believe that marketing has become more or less crucial due to the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown?
6. How would you target your marketing during this time to make it more effective?
7. How effective is your social media marketing?
8. Are you aware of our Game Changer campaigns?
9. Are you aware of our Audience Targeted Campaigns?
- The majority of responders have kept their marketing budget the same, but a lot of them have decreased it.
- The majority of marketing spend has been on portals such as Truck & Trailer.
- The majority of responders also agreed that digital marketing has become much more important during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- These responders have also stated that they’re not sure how effective their social media marketing is.
We would like to thank everyone who participated in the survey. Please keep an eye out for future surveys and updates.
Latest posts by Chane (see all)
- Commercial vehicle sales allowed during lockdown level 4! - May 13, 2020
- Truck & Trailer Digital Marketing Survey Results - April 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Survey: Truck & Trailer Results - April 17, 2020